Grant Purpose: For programs giving children and families an equal chance in society, in the City of Moose Jaw and district.
Eligible Applicants: Qualified donees (as defined in the Income Tax Act) and programs that fulfill the family’s vision. According to family spokesperson Randy Moffat, that vision is to create “tangible results in improved lives and realized potential for children and families who have not had the same good fortune and opportunities that my family and I enjoy.”
To be considered a complete application, the following documentation must be received by SSCF (email@example.com) by the deadline:
- Complete and submitted application form
- Project budget (revenues and expenses must equal)
- Annual financial statements, preferably audited if the organization has been in existence for more than a year
- Copy of your most recent annual report, if available
- Agreement with partner (re. charitable status), if applicable
- All pertinent material that the applicant feels will help in the evaluation of the application.
The application requirements, including the questions to answer, are the same. However, the process will now be through our new Online Grant Portal.
In advance of starting your application, you are required to create a login profile with your contact information and that of your organization.
In advance of finalizing your application through the Online Grant Portal:
Download and complete the required the Moffat Grant Budget Form so that you are prepared to upload it as part of your complete application
Have ready your Financial Statements and Annual Report to upload as part of a complete application; and
Have ready any other pertinent materials, in electronic form, that you wish to upload as part of your application.