Grant Deadline: Coming in 2019
The purpose of the grant is to support projects that preserve and conserve Saskatchewan’s native flora and fauna.
Successful grantees are required to submit a Final Grant Report (using the Final Grant Report Form) within twelve (12) months of the date the grant was processed. The report will indicate all progress related to the goals and evaluation measures identified in the proposal application.
Guidelines and Criteria
- In order to be eligible to apply for a grant, an organization must be a registered charity, qualified done as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada) or have an affiliation agreement with and a letter of endorsement of the program from a qualified done such as a registered municipality.
- Priority shall be given to specific projects in southern Saskatchewan related to:
- Land acquisition
- Prairie restoration
- Habitat preservation
- Natural wildlife and ecosystem conservation
- K-12 ecosystem education
- Funds shall not be used for:
- Operating or capital deficits
- Publication of books, magazines, films, tapes or other media of communication including funding computers, computer software, etc.
- Establishment of endowment funds
- Retroactive funding for past project expenses
- Political Activities
- Continuing or multi-year commitments
- Preference is given to projects that affect work at the local level, encourage local partnerships, and leverage additional sources of funding.
How to apply
- Submissions are to be made by contacting SSCF office for a fillable PDF Application Form, once it is received you must complete the fillable PDF and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
- Before applying, please read the application guidelines, and contact the SSCF office to confirm eligibility.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 days of receipt of the application. If you do not, please contact SSCF office.
- SSCF office may request further details, if required.
- Applications are reviewed by the fund advisors and decisions are approved by the SSCF Board of Directors.
- All SSCF decisions regarding an application and interpretations of guidelines and policies are final.
- SSCF has the right to update and revise its program information at any time.
For any grant related questions please email Donor & Grant Services Administrator Cindy Hauck at email@example.com
For more information, contact:
Director, Programs and Operations
Updated: August 20th, 2018