Joyce Gemmell Jessen Habitat Conservation Fund
As many programs and events are already being cancelled and postponed, we encourage you to contact us should you anticipate not being able to fulfill any SSCF granting requirements; email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com to start a discussion about possible options.
September 1st Deadline (11:45pm)
Grant amount: $14,800
The purpose of the grant is to support projects that preserve and conserve Saskatchewan’s native flora and fauna.
Successful grantees are required to submit a Final Grant Report (using the Final Grant Report Form) within twelve (12) months of the date the grant was processed. The report will indicate all progress related to the goals and evaluation measures identified in the proposal application.
Guidelines and Criteria
1) In order to be eligible to apply for a grant, an organization must be a registered charity, qualified donee as defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada) or have an affiliation agreement with and a letter of endorsement of the program from a qualified done such as a registered municipality.
2) Priority shall be given to specific projects in southern Saskatchewan related to:
3) Funds shall not be used for:
4) Preference is given to projects that affect work at the local level, encourage local partnerships, and leverage additional sources of funding.
5) Organizations with any overdue SSCF reporting may be ineligible to apply to or receive new funds from SSCF.
How to Apply
To be considered a complete application, the following documentation must be received by SSCF by the deadline (September 1, 2020 – 11:45pm):
We're Here to Help!
Do you have questions about applying for grants or scholarships? Curious about deadlines or would like more information?
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
For more information, contact: