The South Saskatchewan Community Foundation is currently looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join our team as a permanent, full-time Granting and Marketing Manager. As the ideal candidate, you will have experience with competitive granting and utilizing communication tools and techniques. You will be responsible for managing deadlines, applications, promotion, inquiries, and evaluations. In addition, you will oversee community outreach, relations and engagement and work closely with the Granting Coordinator and report to the Director of Community and Grant Stewardship. You will also be responsible for communications and marketing functions such as awareness, promotions and information updates through social media, respond to media, website and print documents and preparing publications.
- University degree in humanities, certificate in Communications, Public Relations, digital marketing, or similar education
- A minimum of 3 years direct experience in a granting program AND utilizing communication tools and techniques
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work simultaneously on multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of digital technologies and online best practices for social marketing and growing online communities
- Proficient in computer skills, experience with a database and website administration. This includes significant experience using Microsoft office, spreadsheet, presentation, email, and related office administration software
- Knowledge of a variety of computerized office business machines, office equipment, operating systems and terminology to provide efficient delivery of service
- Comprehensive knowledge of office management and administrative procedures and protocols. Ability to create/revise administrative procedures and policy as required
- Demonstrated ability to input, edit, retrieve, format, transmit and link file data, create and generate queries, diverse reports and documents utilizing word processing, databases, spreadsheets, communications and other software packages with speed and accuracy
- Outgoing and friendly personality, ability to work alone and within a team environment, exceptional attention to detail, resilient attitude and passion for serving the non-profit sector
- Valid driver’s license & vehicle is required
An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
To apply for this role, please send your resume, along with a cover letter describing how you meet the qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 8:30 am on Monday, October 21, 2019.