If you are a fundholder at SSCF and are looking to access the Giving Catalogue to donate from your fund, please login to the Online Fund Portal.
How does the Giving Catalogue work?
Charities Add Projects
Donors Support Projects
Receive a Charitable Tax Receipt
Donations towards charitable initiatives through the grant catalogue are subject to an additional 2% administration fee which will be applied against the total amount raised.
If the charitable initiative you donate to is cancelled and funding is not used, the funds you donated will be redirected towards the South Saskatchewan Vital Community Fund to ensure your donation supports charitable causes.
- Online by Credit Card
- Cheque – Payable to: SSCF
- Mailed to: 1911 Broad Street, Regina, SK. S4P 1Y1
- It is essential to add a Memo for the purpose of the Donation on the cheque or include a note to accompany the cheque. (ie. Giving Catalogue – (Org name & request identifier)
- NEW* We now accept E-Transfers for Donations of $25,000 or less. To send Donations via E-Transfer, please contact our finance department at 306-751-4756 for details.
- We are set up for automatic deposit, and no security question will be required.
- It is essential to add a Memo/Note for the purpose of the Donation prior to sending the e-transfer that includes your phone number or email address. ie. Giving Catalogue – (Phone/Email, Org name & request identifier)
To donate directly from your fund, select the donate button beside the organization you would like to donate to and enter the donation details within your fund advisor portal.
*Please ensure you have sufficient disbursement funds available prior to making your donation.*
SSCF will not be requesting Grant Agreements or Final Grant Reports from organizations that receive funding through the Giving Catalogue.
Should you require more information about the charities, please visit their websites.
Charitable Initiatives to Support
Browse by Category:
How can I get my charity's initiative listed in the Giving Catalogue?
The 2023 Giving Catalogue is currently closed. Please stay tuned for a 2024 catalogue or inquire if you are interested in having your project added to the catalogue in 2024. If your charity is registered with Canada Revenue Agency and have a Department of National Revenue Taxation Charity Registration number, your cause may be eligible for SSCF’s Giving Catalogue in the future. You can find out if your charity’s initiative is eligible on our Giving Catalogue Charity Eligibility page. Reach out to SSCF for more information.